Insurance Information




Incident Reporting

General Travel/Driving Information

Downloadable Forms

Insurance and Risk Financing for the University is handled by the TCU Risk Management Department.  In general:

  • Questions concerning the university's insurance program should be forwarded to Paul Fox (x7778).  

  • Claims should be reported to Paul Fox (x7778).  

  • Loss Control/Safety issues should be reported to Randy Cobb (x6363).

The Risk Management Department does not handle employee health insurance.  Questions concerning health/dental/life insurance should be forwarded to the TCU Human Resources Department (


Know What to Do

Risk Management Homepage